Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Creation of Final Luminare

This was my final model that I made before staining my board.  I made this model exactly like my final so that I would know if it was going to trun out like I was imagining.



For this model I put my wires in at angle corresponding with each other on each side of the board.  Every other wire was the same height.  This helped me with cutting the 15 peices of wire used because in doing this I only had one size for all my wires without them all starting at a straight point.  I also really focused on not using any binders because I wanted to carry this idea from our other products this semester.  I did this by drilling holes on each point where the wire was to be place and then bending the tip of the wire so would fix right into the holes. 

I was happy with this model so then begun the creation of my final



No comments:

Post a Comment