Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pre Project Planning: Picking Groups

I think that I can contribute ideas to the GHM and the IOB better than I would be able to for the WAM.  When I toured the two places I had a lot of interesting ideas that I think that I could contribute positively within a group for either of these two projects.  I like the idea of the projects because they are both working directly with clients and they are both dealing with making their spaces flow better to attract users.  I love the idea of clashing tradition and modernity with the GHM and I equally love the idea of creating displays for the IOB in a well designed manner to attract people to the history and purpose of the factory.
I see my skills coming in handy with both of these projects because they are both working directly with clients and I think that I can work better when I have a little more structure in working with clients along the way.  I also think that I can help contribute ideas in a group better with these two project. With these two projects we are able to present a range of ideas and simplify them as we go and I like the ability for the openness of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment