Sunday, October 3, 2010

12 sticks-Project 2

This was a picture of a decoration peice at a Greensboro K&W.  I say this while I was putting together my stick project and it reminded/helped to inspire my final prototype. 




This project started out with collecting 12 sticks and making a container for the sticks. My first step was wondering around observing sticks and twigs, picking them up examining every detail while trying to gather ideas.  I found some I really felt like the curvature were very appealing and represented the tension effect that I was working with therefore I transformed my idea.


Parti (My idea changed a lot but I stuck with my inspiration of curves)
Step 1
Playing with curves and tension
                                             
                                                  Taking the key points that I was trying to represent and enphasizing on it

                                                     Binding agent

                                                                 Paper base


                                                                             Final
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment