Friday, April 29, 2011

BP 14 : 4/29/11

Object:



I think that the yo-yo is an interesting design mainly for its fuction.  The yo-yo has been around forever as a toy, way to pass time, and for some, a hobby.  Its basic form and fuction has been the same throughout time however, people have learned how to master it with creative tricks.  I like things that are constant with a twist.

Place:
 
My place of inspiration is Wilmington.  I love the history of the the city along with the connection to the sea.  I think this helps define me as a designer because I love historical architecture and in Wilmington I am surrounded.

Building:



I love the buildings of the Greek isle.  They way the bulding up the land looking out to the sea.  Their clean white colors and geometical shapes give a sense of harmony and peace.

Space:



Call me crazy but one space I love to be in is a hotel room.  I've always traveled since I was a kid and so being in a hotel room gives me the feeling of a new place and exciting adventure right behind the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment