Monday, March 14, 2011

Dinning Space Drawings

This drawing consisted of my perspective of my dinning space and the materials I chose to use.  The materials I focused on were dark oak and glass from side glass walls to my wood floor and beamed roof.  I also chose to put a sea grass rug measuing 2ft from my walls to help draw the focus to the table.

In these set of drawings I showed my plan and exonometric views of my dinning space.

These drawings illustrate my section elevation which really shows my light fixture and my roof beams. Also I have a diagram showing the circulation withing my space and also the interation with social media.  My front, top, and side views of my table and sideboard really show the transition in my material.  My social media screens lie on glass connecting my two tables. To mimic this, my two sideboards has a 6in glass cut out on the front

No comments:

Post a Comment