Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reading Response 1


This is a very rough example of something I would do for a reading response.  I used a little creativity and freehanded all my drawings.  It is hard to see but I think that this is a technique that I could practice and work on and improve with several reasing responses in the future.  Within this response I focused on the Hongshan and Yanshoa cultures.  Within the Hongshan culture I talked about the importance of the Niuheliang Ritual Center in bringing the Hongshan culture together because the culture was big and spread. Withing the Yangshao culture I discussed the houses and community center.  I also talked about how pottery was a huge production.  All of my imformation and sources/images were from out textbook A Global History Of Architecture by Ching.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice rough sketch. For your final I would always type the text. Also bring the images into photoshop and see how you can further enhance them.

    Very good job. You have a nice grasp on the objective of the assignment. Keep working and see what other ideas you can develop.

    ReplyDelete